Preschool Academy Curriculum: Roseville
Roseville Preschool Developmental Focus Points
Our preschool curriculum is custom designed for our Roseville Preschool Academy to develop children based on the five essential elements needed for success. Education and growth are the cornerstones of our curriculum. All of our programs focus on your child’s physical, social/emotional, intellectual, creative, and cognitive growth.
Each one of our preschool programs is designed around specific, age appropriate standards. Our curriculum was developed using Common Core, High Scope, and California Preschool Standards. Our Roseville programs include developmental curriculum for ages infant to 13 years.
All Roseville Programs include:
- Math, language, literacy, science and social studies
- Spanish, art, music and technology integration
- Age appropriate toys and learning areas
- Active indoor and outdoor play time
- Nutritious (mostly organic) snacks and/or meals
- Character education to develop strong community citizens
- Monthly themes that connect learning to real life
- A customized approach with regular parent communication
- A literacy rich environment that supports long-term reading acquisition
- Focused teaching with specific goals and outcomes in mind