Before & After School Tutoring & Enrichment: Roseville, CA
Offering FREE School Pickup & Dropoff at Select Schools
Roseville Before & After School Tutoring & Enrichment
Camp Brilliant (Ages 5-12yrs)
Students that attend our after Roseville before & after school program work with qualified teachers to help with homework. We will customize a program based on your child’s needs. Plus we offer FREE pickup & drop off to select Roseville schools! There is also plenty of time for exploration and fun. Our school age facility is located on 2 acres of land, complete with a garden and farm animals.
Before & After School Tutoring & Enrichment Features
Math Masters: Before & After School Program
Students engage in at least 45 mins of customized math tutoring & instruction each day at our Roseville Academy. Math instruction includes three learning stations. At one station, students work with the teacher on customized learning goals, they also complete any math homework for that day. At another station, students practice basic facts using our educational computer games. Finally, at a third station, they play various games related to the class’s weekly focus.
Math Tutoring Activities to Expect:
- Addition & Subtraction
- Multiplication & Division
- Common Core Standards
- Tutoring & Homework Help
Ready Readers – Before & After School Program
Students engage in at least 45 mins of reading tutoring and instruction each day in our Roseville location. This customized instruction includes three learning stations. At one station, students work with a teacher on customized learning objectives. Reading homework is also completed at this station. At a second station, students read books selected at their customized reading level. Reading at their unique level boosts comprehension and fluency. Students can access leveled books though our online virtual studio. Teachers run monthly reports on each student’s reading growth and progress. Finally, at a third station, students play reading games selected by the teacher to reinforce weekly goals and objectives
Reading Tutoring Activities to Expect:
- Individualized Reading Materials
- Small Group Reading
- Phonics Instruction
- Comprehension Goals
- Journal & Creative Writing
- Access to our Virtual Studio of Books
- Tutoring & Homework Help
Other Subjects Covered – Roseville Before & After School Program
In addition to math and reading activities, students also engage in various enrichment activities. These after-school activities include Spanish lessons, music, art, gardening, drama, sports, cooking, science, and more! Every afternoon includes also outdoor playtime (weather permitting). All of this happens right here in Roseville.
Enrichment Activities to Expect:
- Spanish Lessons
- Music & Art
- Outdoor Play
- ….And Much More!
Schools We Pickup & Drop Off For Our Before & Afterschool Program
- John Adams Academy: Roseville
- Cathryn Gates
- We are also taking requests for other locations
Before & After School Program Curriculum
- Our school age students build motor skills as they engage in a variety of sports and activities that are age appropriate and fun.
- They will learn sportsmanship and cooperative skills as they are exposed to games and teamwork.
Social and Emotional Development
- School-agers acquire positive social awareness skills that are critical for future success through a variety of projects and collaborative activities.
- Our school-age children are continuously exposed to the pillars of good character which are a key element of our overall program philosophy.
- Our students will continue to acquire essential skills in their core content areas as we offer supplemental support and homework help.
- Our teachers will work with students on specific subjects. Additional time can be allowed to work on homework if needed. This time will help your child maintain their grades and school commitment.
- Growing Brilliant teachers offer one-on-one academic support.
Cognition and Knowledge of the World
- At Growing Brilliant, formal acquisition of critical thinking and problem-solving skills will result as students engage in a variety of learning projects. These projects are designed to develop valuable leadership skills.
- Our students will acquire essential real-world skills as they engage in projects that support connections between math, science, reading, and technology.
- Elective classes centered on Spanish, music, art, and dance are also offered.